Who am I?
Onur Tekik; A Software Engineer who is currently at Turkey, full-time working.
- METU Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2016 – BSc – Computers Track
- I got courses on operating systems, computer architecture, computer networks, data structures, algorithms and microprocesses alongside with standard electric and electronics courses.
- METU Information Systems – 2021 – MSc
- I got courses on software testing, software engineering, agile development, relational database design, reinforcement learning and software documentation.
- I’ll put a link to works about my thesis.
I’ve worked on:
- Embedded Linux Development and Board Support
- Can get your board working with YOCTO or some other custom thing.
- Can also develop a software for you that will work on the board.
- I mainly have experience on NVidia, NXP iMX boards, but can work with more.
- Linux System Programming and Administration
- Can develop scripts that will rock your machine
- Analyze if anything is wrong or needs fixing before everything breaks out.
- Can develop kernel drivers or patches for you.
- Windows Service Development and Upkeep
- I got a good grip of WINAPI(But I don’t prefer to use it😞 )
- Worked on several Windows Services ranging from a small licensing service to a huge back-end service that has its own resources etc.
- Process Modelling and Simulations
- After working it thoroughly, I can model your processes or systems for you.
- Also can simulate them using the language PROMELA and the tool SPIN.
- Debugging and Fixing Legacy Codebases
- I have worked codebases that are 10+ years old with no documentation, debugged them, fixed or developed patches around them. If you have such codes, I may able to help you.
- After getting a grip, developing high-coverage unit & integration test suites for legacy codebases to help people work on them later on.
- Creating huge documentation for them to make them understandable.
- Documentation of Software Systems
- Can develop ConOps, SRS, SDD etc. documents regarding IEEE standards.
With what I can work with (aka my stack):
- Windows, CentOS, Debian, etc. (Practically all of ’em)
- Boards: NVidia Jetson TX2, Xavier NX, Xavier AGX, Nano, iMX 6, iMX 8 and much more.
- Databases: MySQL/MariaDB, MSSQL
- Modern C++
- C (-std=c99)
- Crank Software – Storyboard Suite
- PROMELA, SPIN
- My protocols database:
My strong sides:
- I don’t quit or get frustrated easily.
- I keep myself interested on what I’m doing
My weak sides:
- No work-life balance, what-so-ever. Working on it.
- Hate ambiguity, cannot stand it.
- Addiction on coffee and smokes, working on quitting them.